This 1/2" inline drip emitter tubing has 1 GPH emitters pre-installed every 18 inches. It can be circled around trees or used in straight rows and is great for garden beds, long rows, hillside or terraced gardens, orchards, hedges and windrows. The built-in pressure compensating emitters allow for consistent flow rates regardless of changes in pressure due to long rows or changes in terrain.
- Pressure Range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Flow Rate: 67 GPH per 100' (1 GPH per emitter)
- Maximum Single Row Length: 350'
- Tubing Diameter: .600 ID, .700 OD (same size as our 1/2" mainline)
- Fittings: Use with our 1/2" Easy Loc, barbed, or compression fittings
Only thing I could offer for improvement is it'd be far easier to install if it was on some sort of even a cheap roll to aide installation. It's not easy uncoiling a 500' roll without kinking it a couple times.