These 2" Amiad Super "T" constant pressure filters have a double size screen which allows for longer lengths of time between cleanings. These filters are great for large irrigation systems or areas with a lot of sediment in the water.
Amiad 2" Super "T" Filters have pressure gauge ports on top. Use 1/4" female couplers to connect 1/4" pressure gauges to the ports on top of these filters. The female couplers and pressure gauges are sold separately. Installing pressure gauges on either side of the filter will indicate when the filter is clogged (the outlet pressure will decrease) and needs to be cleaned.
- 2" male pipe thread (MPT) inlet and outlet
- Includes convenient drain valve for flushing
- Includes a durable stainless steel screen
- available in 155 or 200 mesh
- Maximum pressure: 145 PSI
- Maximum flow: 110 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filtering area: 108 sq. in.
|Part #||Filter Size (MPT)||Mesh||Flow (GPM)||Filter Area (Sq. In.)|