Customizable Cannabis Watering Kit
When you are serious about what you grow our 10-100 plant customizable kit lets you choose specific types of products to fit your needs.
Customize your kit based on the options below.
-Number of plants between 10-100 (increments of 10)
-Valve option- manual, battery (DC), or electric (AC)
-Watering device- , , , or .
-Container- 65 gallon Smart Pots, 100 gallon, or none
- Easily expandable
- Choice of manual or automated valves
- Long lasting and durable
- Full detailed instructions
- Applicable for a variety of garden set ups
Custom Kit Base - Please note that the quantities for each item will differ based on the number of plants you choose to irrigate.
- High Pressure Hose Extension 3' ( )
- Thread Sealant Tape 1/2” x 260” ( )
- Female Hose x 1” Female Pipe ( )
- Senninger 1” Limit Valve ( )
- 1” PVC Threaded Ball Valve ( )
- 1” Amiad Screen Filter ( )
- 1” Nipple ( )
- 1” Manifold Tee ( )
- Manifold Cap ( )
- 1” x 3/4” Reducing Nipple ( )
- 3/4” Easy Loc x 3/4” Male Pipe Thread ( )
- 3/4” Easy Loc End Cap ( )
- 3/4” Easy Loc Elbow ( )
- 3/4” Easy Loc Coupler ( )
- Female Hose Thread Flush Valve ( )
- U-Shaped Wire Hold downs ( )
- 3/4” Polyethylene Mainline ( , )
1/4” Soaker Dripline
Our 1/4” Soaker dripline is versatile and discrete increasing the aesthetic look of your system, the kit design allows for a 25' spiral around each plant and emits 0.80 GPH every 9” at 30 PSI. This kit option is the easiest to install and can also be used as a gravity fed system working at pressures as low as 2 PSI.
Our pressure compensating shrubblers will allow for deep watering in designated areas, the shrubbler is mounted on a 5” stake allowing for top dressing of fertilizers to be worked into the soil. Each plant can use up to 4 pressure compensating shrubblers, each emitting 8.1 GPH at 30 PSI.
1/2” Emitter Tubing
Our pressure compensating 1/2” emitter tubing is great for uneven terrain. The tubing will emit 1 GPH every 9”, we have estimated 10' to spiral around each plant creating a dense watering pattern that will strengthen roots and increase yields.
Jain Octabubbler with Down Sprayers
In this kit option our pressure compensating Octa-Bubbler is used as a manifold with C-Frame down sprayers coming off of the ports. Only 4 out of 8 ports of the manifold are utilized per plants leaving room for expansion, each down sprayer will be emit 10 GPH making this our highest flow option.