These commercial-grade EZ-FLO high-pressure units are reinforced to withstand the constant (static) pressure or being installed before automated timers and valves. One high-pressure unit can be used to fertigate multiple zones when placed before a manifold.
- Dilution rates of 15,000:1 to 400:1
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Includes a pressure relief valve for safe operation
- All units include everything you need except the installation coupler. Choose the size and type of installation coupler to meet your needs, sold separately.
- Pressure Range: 5 - 80 PSI
- If using over 50 PSI, use tubing clamps to secure the tubing on the installation coupler
- Rated for use under constant pressure, can be installed before automated timers or valves
- Minimum Flow: 10 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Purchase an installation coupler (sold separately) to install into your mainline