- Sturdy compact body with flip open panel.
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet.
- LCD display powers down to extend battery life.
- Watertight battery compartment.
- Manual operation setting.
- Programming can be done between 14-90 feet away from timer depending on surroundings
- Start Times*: Up to 4 per day
- Daily, up to every 7 days
- Duration: 1 minute to 12 hours
- Pressure Range: 15 - 145 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 5.3 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Batteries: One 9 volt industrial alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 11000BT
By Dale on 5/19/2019
This is my 3rd year with this timer. It works well. The Bluetooth has poor range so that if I want to skip a cycle I often have to go outside next to the timer to initiate the rain delay. If it’s cold it seems impossible to connect so you have to manually initiate the change. A battery will typically last the whole season but last year I came home to find the irrigation system running continuously, apparently for a few days. The battery dead.
By Vince on 3/28/2019
Timer works well manually, but the app for Galcon has so many bugs and glitches and I have yet to be able to pair the timer with the app. I've reached out to Galcon several times with no response. This appears to be a common issue per other reviews. Wish I have purchased a different timer.
By Lorraine on 12/26/2017
I purchased one of these before and it works wonderfully! I am expanding the farm and need a second timer that is easy to use and set up.
By william on 6/25/2017
works nicer than I expected, the programming is efficient and flawless. :)
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought