- The only dial timer with an LCD display
- Easy to program
- Manual on/off
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet
- Start Times: Every 2, 4, 8, or 12 hours, or every 1, 2, 3, 4, or 7 days
- Duration: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes
- Pressure Range: 10 - 80 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 6.5 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Batteries: Three AA industrial alkaline (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 62155
By Pete on 5/14/2014
This has worked great. I'm still on my first set of betteries. All I've done is bring it in out of the weather for the winter and try to keep it dry if it might freeze at night when it is installed.
By Beth on 4/1/2014
I've used this timer for five years now, though I wish it had settings for 3- and 4-hour run times. It tops out at 2 hours.
By Scott on 3/14/2014
This is a good simple timer, easy to figure out. Third season and I've never had to replace the batteries either. RV14
By Pat Munts on 8/3/2013
I have used two of these timers to water my vegetable garden and one to water a series of deck pots for three years. Easy to set and read dial. I change the batteries each spring and take them in before freeze. I make sure I shake out all the water. I won't anything else
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www. P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought