Reinforced Polyethylene (RPE) Pond Liner Pricing
RPE liners are custom cut to size at the factory to your specifications and are priced by the square foot (sq. ft.). One-piece liners can be fabricated in sizes up to 100,000 sq. ft. (depending on the mil thickness of the liner). Liners under 1,000 sq. ft. will be charged an additional $40.00 handling fee.
We strongly suggest that you have seen and handled our samples before ordering your liner. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 800.522.3747 to request free samples of our , or .
Use ourto determine the size of liner that you will need.
|Reinforced Polyethylene||20 mil PDB20||24 mil PDB24||30 mil PDB30||40 mil PDB40|
|Square Foot Price||.35||.39||.49||.61|
|lb per 1,000 sq. ft.||75||90||135||138|
|Max Size (sq. ft.)||100,000||80,000||80,000||40,000|
|Expected life in years (exposed)||10||10||12||15|
|Warranty (covered liner)||20 yrs||20 yrs||20 yrs||20 yrs|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.522.3747 Mon - Fri, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST for a quote, to place an order or to request samples
RPE liners are shipped directly from the manufacturer via common carrier. Freight is not included in the sq. ft. price of the liner and depends on the size, weight and shipping destination of the liner.
Most liners are accordion stacked then rolled onto a cardboard core which is then wrapped in and banded to a pallet.
- Most liners ship within three days from placing the order.
- Someone must be present to accept delivery and inspect the liner.
- The delivery site must be accessible to a commercial freight truck. If the site is not easily accessible, the liner will not be delivered.
- For larger liners a forklift may be needed to unload the liner. If there will not be a forklift on site you must request a truck with a lift gate. Lift gates must be arranged prior to ordering.
- Be prepared to unload and inspect the liner yourself. It is not the responsibility of the driver to assist in unloading the liner.
- Be careful not to drag the liner once it has been unloaded. Dragging may damage the liner material and will void any warranty.
- The excavated area should be smooth with no sharp rocks or debris exposed.
- A layer of should be placed under the liner to protect it.
- If you plan to cover the edges of your liner with rock, gravel or plant containers, should be used on both the top and bottom of the liner for protection.
- Since RPE liners are custom cut to size they cannot be returned - all sales are final.
- Please make sure to select the correct size and mil thickness of the liner prior to ordering. This can be done by using our email@example.com or call us at 800.522.3747 to request free samples of our liners and geotextile material prior to ordering. to determine the size of liner that is needed. We strongly suggest that you feel the material before placing your order. Email us at