Shrubblers® emit streams of water that can be adjusted from a basic drip up to a 24" diameter. This large spray pattern covers the root zone and helps to water in fertilizers and nutrients. They are adaptable to different sizes of plants and changing water needs. Shrubblers® can be individually shut off with a simple twist of the cap.
Full circle Shrubblers® emit eight streams of water in a circular pattern and are available with a 1/4" barbed base (DSHB), 10/32 threaded base (DSHT), or mounted on a 5" stake (DSHS). A half circle Shrubbler® which emits five streams of water is available on a 5" stake (DSHS180).
Shrubblers® require minimum filtration and can be adjusted from a 0 - 24" diameter. We recommend a maximum diameter of 15".
- Flow Rate: 0 - 13 gallon per hour
- Pressure Rate: Up to 30 PSI
- Watch our video of the Shrubbler in action
- Pressure Compensating Shrubblers are also available.
- Shrubblers on a stake (DSHS, DSHS180) include a break-off transfer barb
- to be used with 1/4" tubing to connect the Shrubbler to the mainline.
but they need high enough pressure to be really adjustable